Policy and Frequently Asked Questions
• New students are required to take a private 1/2 hour lesson to assess their riding ability.
• An approved original waiver packet must be on file prior to booking your first lesson.
• A separate waiver is required for each rider.
• All Riders must wear ATSM approved helmets, and Riding boots which are available free of charge for our new students in our classroom.
• All Riders must wear jeans or riding britches.
• Our Barn is open Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays
INSTRUCTORS and GROOMS
• Salko Farm and Stable reserves the right to substitute a comparable instructor without prior notification
• Salko Farm and Stable provides grooms to help tack up horses prior to lessons. Please arrive 10-15 minutes early to help tack up your horse.
• Salko Farm and Stable expects advanced riders to be able to tack up their own horse. Instruction will be made to each rider, as well learning via prior lessons.
• All Students must wear jeans or long pants and hard soled shoes/boots with a slight heel.
• All advanced-beginner and our advanced riders must provide their own riding britches, ATSM approved helmet, and Riding boots
• Horse Tack and other equipment is available in each barn, with specific equipment for each horse
• WE accept Checks made out to Salko Farm and Stable LLC, or Cash. We do not accept credit cards at this time.
• Payments must be made prior to lessons. Failure to pay prior to any lessons terminates the spot. We accept Checks or Cash.
• In order to cancel a lesson all clients must email us at email@example.com at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled lesson. Please be aware that lessons canceled less than 24 hours prior to your lesson time and “No Shows” will be charged in full
• Our lesson Program is based on scheduled lessons, and as such failure to come for three lessons in a session terminates any spot saved for the rider.
• Lessons are “on as scheduled” unless you are notified by Salko Farm. We will email you if riding lessons are cancelled for that day. In the wintertime, our program runs 15-weeks to accommodate three weather related cancellations.
SEASONAL RIDING SESSIONS SCHEDULING
Seasonal Riding Sessions run approximately 12-15 weeks. To reserve a weekly lesson whether private, semi-private or group, a full payment for the entire session is required at registration, and an email to confirm your spots. All scheduling is done via email, and ask that any communication to our instructors be relayed to The office at Salkofarmandstable@hotmail.com.
• A valid waiver packet must be on file before scheduling any lesson or attending any program. Please follow this link to out Waiver.
|Lesson Type||Price per Lesson||Price Per Session (12 Lessons)|
|Private ½ hour||$85||$960|
|Semi-Private 1 hour||$105||$1,200|
|Private 1 hour||$150||$1,740|
|Group 1 hour ||$85||$960|
|Intro to Riding (3-5 yr olds only) ||$65||$720|
Our Lesson Rates